Wednesday, September 2, 2015

'Bah..the highly over rated French food' by K.J.S.Chatrath

I am a self-professed Francophile. But let me hasten to add that I do not like French cuisine. I find it to be too bland, tasteless and half cooked for my taste.

And, no, I am not a liar!

I was amused to find an article on the internet by one M. Marcus Cagle. He quite arrogantly declares:"Taste The Difference: French Food Introduce me to a person who says they (Sic!)don’t like French food, and I’d have to call them (Sic!)a liar." (http://www.craveonline.com/culture/891369-taste-difference-french-food)

Let me humbly tell M. Cagle that there is nothing like Indian food in the world. Come visit India, stay here for a few weeks, taste the cuisines of different regions of India and your pompous arrogance about French food will vanish.

....................................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home