Sunday, January 15, 2017

Shri Naveen Patnaik, Hon'ble Chief Minister Odisha, releases K.J.S.Chatrath's book 'Homage to Odiya martyrs of World War-I commemorated in the Mazargues War Cemetery, Marseilles in France'

I feel honoured that Shri Naveen Patnaik, Hon'ble Chief Minister of Odisha released my book  'Homage to Odiya martyrs of World War-I commemorated in the Mazargues War Cemetery, Marseilles in France' in his official chamber in the Government Secretariat, Bhubaneswar on 9th January 2017.

 


Cover of the book.

Release of the book.



The back cover. 


The Hon'ble Chief Minister also graciously accepted two of my earlier books on Odisha.


Cover of the book 'The Balasore Papers: 1693-1949'.

 The back cover.

Cover of the book 'Some Vignettes of Balasore and its French Loge'.



The back cover.