Sunday, October 22, 2017

'Photos of photos/posters taken at Charles De Gaulle Airport, Paris- Part-II' by K.J.S.Chatrath


 

It is such a wonderful idea to keep a piano in the waiting longe of the airport. I enjoyed listening to this young man playing very deftly. Some time back  I had seen a similar presentation by a ten year old Indian boy at Tokyo or Singapore airport. After that the entire waiting crowd was on its feet to give a standing ovation to that young pianist.

I am convinced that God has given a special gene for appreciating and creating beauty to the French...

 I had noticed the 'air of Paris' being sold in small cans at the airport here on my first visit to France in 1982. So it is still continuing...


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home